Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHANGES IN TITANCASHBUX REGARDING PAYOUT

Go down

CHANGES IN TITANCASHBUX REGARDING PAYOUT Empty CHANGES IN TITANCASHBUX REGARDING PAYOUT

Post  banned on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 pm

why is the request have been changed??

i invested two dollars back then (2000% investment) when i requested today it says i can no longer request cuz i have request $14.3 (715%) before which is equivalent to 1 dollar

how am i suppose to get atleast my ROI now if the maximum is 200%...

i don't want to invest again since i didn't get at least the ROI ($2) of my previous investment

admin please reply to this otherwise i will file a dispute on my investment cuz there will be no chance that i will get my other $1 from my previous investment

just allow me to request $14.3 which is equivalent to $1 again so i can get my investment back

you should have just not revise your rules cuz alot of standard members who investment to be able to cash-out will complaint about this.

banned

Back to top Go down

CHANGES IN TITANCASHBUX REGARDING PAYOUT Empty Re: CHANGES IN TITANCASHBUX REGARDING PAYOUT

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 am

Please send me a support ticket. and everything will be arranged
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://freeforum.goodforum.net

Back to top Go down

CHANGES IN TITANCASHBUX REGARDING PAYOUT Empty Re: CHANGES IN TITANCASHBUX REGARDING PAYOUT

Post  banned on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:04 am

Admin wrote:Please send me a support ticket. and everything will be arranged

okay Mr Admin,

thanks..

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

banned

Back to top Go down

Post  banned on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:55 pm

THANK YOU MR ADMIN!

I RECEIVED MY PAYMENT ALREADY

you are true and always keep your promise

CHANGES IN TITANCASHBUX REGARDING PAYOUT 28lqux4

banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum